Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Snowball Quilt design by Kaffe Fassett

Snowball Quilt
pattern by Kaffe Fassett from Country Garden Quilts


Harbor Steps in Seattle is a beautiful quick walk through from Seattle Art Museum down to the waterfront. 

Each block is a different floral fabric and I used different greens for the corners.  




Some comments from facebook:

Debbie Carlson Stunning

Lisa Cornay Roberts Simply gorgeous

Donna Fleming Meyers How adorable! I guess I better make one. I have lots of scraps!

Hilda Wessels I love it! So much!

Gina Nania Love the different greens; that's just like a real garden.

Sue Kater Love it! Perfect for summer!

Tia Hegstad I love how you've put most of the large blooms a bit off centre. It really brings it to life.

Nery Sharir Summer summer summer good on the eye

Debbie Nelson Heinle The prettiest I've seen in quite a while!

Janet Zucchero Smith How colorful! you have been busy!

Jeanette Eitzen Glasgow So lovely with the bright colors!

Levana Spencer Very pretty and joyful

Susan Ingham Wow!

Susan Ingham makes me feel like I am having a fabulous dream!

Anne Andersen Gorgeous. heart emoticon

Julie Sims beautiful!

Sharon Dallman Beautiful colors, prints and of course the whole quilt! heart emoticon

Suzy Rhine Beautiful

Phyllis Houck I love PJ"s fabrics because of the flowers so this quilt makes my heart sing it is beautiful.

Valerie Saffel beautiful.

Ann Champion Gorgeous!!!

Rosalie Glickman Beautiful!

Liz Schreiner Charming!

Joan Zieger I want it. I want it. Stunning. Perhaps my favorite of all.

Wendy Baker Oyler Love it

Ann Jones Rogers Love it!

Debbie Selman love your colour choices!

Rachel Smith Wow, this is beautiful!

Vicky Coughlan Gorgeous!

Debbie Holman Love. Love. Love!

Shirley Dunlop Beautiful and special because you used scraps.

Jackie Pryor Stunning colours!

Rosemary Hawk Lovely

Mary Foley Love this, looks amazing.

No comments: