Friday, April 2, 2010

March Stitching Review

March Stitching Review

Finished in March:
David McCaskill - By The Sea Line Drawn canvas +threads (Started Feb 2010)
KS Designs - Washington Miniature Stocking Ornament (with whale doll) (Started Feb. 2010 as car project)

Here are the ones I have in progress:
Amanda Lawford - Royal Santa (huge)
La-D-Da - Eve cross-stitch
Needlepoint of Back Bay - Fruit Rug (Square 2 of 12) painted canvas with wool threads
Painted Canvas - unknown designer -
Craftsman design (working on this as I buy the wool for the rug) (Started August 2009)
Summer Truswell own design - Sunshine & Shadow charted canvaswork
Summer Truswell own design - 1st house line-drawn canvas embroidery picture
Summer Truswell - purple gift box

I didn't buy any new projects this month so the "To be stitched" list is the same as last month.  
2010 Goals: Keep up with the MTP program. Finish Melissa Shirley egg works-in-progress. Make progress on all other works-in-progress. Finish Eve UFO.

February Goals:
Finish Royal Wind.
March Goals:
Finish both Melissa Shirley Easter egg work-in-progress canvases. Since I finished those in February, here are new goals:
March Goals: Progress on canvases: David McCaskill "By the Sea", Washington Whale Stocking. Catch up on finishing. Progress on Eve.

April Goals - I forgot about progressing on Eve, so I will do that this month.  Also, I have a small project that I need to stitch for my ANG chapter.  Other than that, we'll see.  I haven't been in the mood for stitching very much.

No comments: